Substitute Teacher Jobs in Glendale, AZ
Swing Education is looking for motivated and passionate substitute teachers in Glendale, AZ and its surrounding areas to join our community. With Swing, you’ll have the opportunity to work with students from all grade levels and all types of schools. Get access to teaching opportunities from our rapidly growing network of partner schools, including Abraham Lincoln Preparatory School, and many more!
Opt-in to text alerts or use your personal online Swing dashboard to explore many options that make it easy for you to prioritize and pick which schools and grades you work with.
Additional benefits to subbing with Swing:
- Pay rate – Swing school partners set their daily rates, and we don’t take a cut.
- Weekly pay – Every Friday is payday!
- More teaching opportunities – Get requests from all our partner schools in your area to earn more, teach more, and make a bigger impact.
- Immediate opportunities – Receive requests via text for instant notifications.
- No minimum commitment required – Choose your requests as you go with the flexibility to work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Free to join – We reimburse 100% of the costs for your background check (IVP clearance), no strings attached.
- Easy on-boarding – Dedicated team to walk you through our easy set-up process.
Rate: $100-$130 per day
- You must have an AZ Standard Professional Teaching Certificate or AZ Substitute Teacher Certification.
- You have a valid IVP card.
About Swing Education:
Swing Education was founded in 2015 by former K-12 educators and administrators who know firsthand the critical role substitute teachers play for students. We pride ourselves on providing a superior experience for our substitute teachers. By using our online system, Swing subs get access to more teaching assignments at more schools, text notifications, weekly pay, fun perks, and the backing of a dedicated support team. To date, our community has filled over 100,000 teacher absence days – and we’re just getting started.
We currently serve 1,500-plus partner schools across California, Arizona, Texas, New Jersey, New York, and Washington D.C., and we’re excited about how our substitute teachers will make a difference for even more students, teachers, and schools in the years to come.