Substitute Teacher Jobs in Hackensack, NJ
Swing Education is looking for motivated and passionate substitute teachers in Hackensack, NJ and its surrounding areas to join our community. With Swing, you'll have access to teaching opportunities from our rapidly growing network of 200+ New Jersey schools, including Hackensac School District, and many more!
Opt-in to text alerts or use your personal online Swing dashboard to explore many options that make it easy for you to prioritize and pick which schools and grades you work with.
Additional benefits to subbing with Swing:
- Pay Bonus - Receive $300* when you work 15 requests from 09/03/19 through 10/31/19.
- Pay rate – Swing school partners set their daily rates, and we don’t take a cut.
- Weekly pay – Every Friday is payday!
- More teaching opportunities – Get requests from all our partner schools in your area to earn more, teach more, and make a bigger impact.
- Immediate opportunities – Receive requests via text for instant notifications.
- No minimum commitment required – Choose your requests as you go with the flexibility to work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Free to join – We reimburse 100% of the costs for your background check and TB test, no strings attached.
- Easy on-boarding – Dedicated team to walk you through our easy set-up process.
Rate: $90-$120 per day
- You have an NJ Teaching Credential or Substitute Certificate.
- You’ll need to complete a Background Check transfer (we cover the cost).
- You have completed a TB Test or Risk Assessment from the past 6 months (we cover the cost).
Don’t have a substitute certificate? Apply now with Swing and we'll help get eligible educators in Bergen County sponsored!
About Swing Education:
Swing Education was founded in 2015 by former K-12 educators and administrators who know firsthand the critical role substitute teachers play for students. We pride ourselves on providing a superior experience for our substitute teachers. By using our online system, Swing subs get access to more teaching assignments at more schools, text notifications, weekly pay, fun perks, and the backing of a dedicated support team. To date, our community has filled over 100,000 teacher absence days – and we’re just getting started.
We currently serve 1,500-plus partner schools across California, Arizona, Texas, New Jersey, New York, and Washington D.C., and we’re excited about how our substitute teachers will make a difference for even more students, teachers, and schools in the years to come.
*Bonus program begins on September 3, 2019 and ends at the end of the workday on October 31, 2019. Only requests (short-term, half day, and full day requests all qualify) that are completed in their entirety count towards this bonus program. Cancelled requests do not qualify as work requests for this bonus program. Only requests that begin on or after September 3, 2019 qualify. Long term and Swing Hero requests that begin on September 3, 2019 or after count towards this bonus program. Bonuses are applied once you have completed the 15th request with Swing.